Pages

Why a blog?

This is my first time to ever do anything like this so please bare with me. I decided to start a blog mostly for myself. I wanted to keep track of all the crazy things that go on in our house on a daily basis. I also thought this would be good for my soul and keep me smiling and laughing even when I feel defeated by my littles at the end of the day. I'm sure there are a lot of blogs out there similar to this one and it may just bore people but that's alright. This is us, me and my littles!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Over the weekend we had made an appointment to have our very large and stinky chocolate lab bathed at Petsmart. We have been trying to do this once a month because that boy smells!! He swims in the pond any opportunity he gets and is just a drooling mess. So, we loaded ALL the family in the car and headed to town, an hour away. We had forgotten his shot records but had done that in the past and they let us slide. I was pretty confident they would take him. We also forgot his leash, it was a little hectic getting everyone ready and out the door. So we pull up to Petsmart and poor BJ had to walk Titan in by the collar, leaning over so much he was practically on his knees. This was very amusing to watch. I was relieved to see buddy go get his bath since our car was beginning to smell like him. About five minutes later I see BJ come out of the store doing that uncomfortable walk, Titan by his side. I guess he was a little past dew for his rabies shot, my fault, and they stood their ground. No shot, no bath! Great! We had scheduled his appointment at noon knowing we had to run tons of errands the rest of the day and would be back 3 to 4 hours later to pick him up. So, Titan got to spend the REST of the afternoon with us just stinking up our car. It was a cool day and he had plenty of room in the back to sprawl out so we weren't worried about him. Each time we got out of the car to go do something we returned to find him sitting in the drivers seat, drool and all! So gross to say the least,not to mention all the hair that comes along with him! It was a crazy day. Glad to say he DID get the shots he needed on Monday and will be bathed this weekend!

Yesterday was such a pretty day so the girls and I went on a walk so Bella could pick flowers. I had the two little girls in the double stroller buckled in, so i thought. We were walking on the road heading back home when the stroller got stuck and wouldn't move any further. I felt like I had run over something. All of a sudden I hear Beau say ,"Me shrell! Stop!" I guess she had decided she didn't want to ride in the stroller and wanted to walk so she was trying to sneak out under the bar. The stroller had run over her leg and she was stuck, just laying in the road. I hadn't even noticed because both sides of the stroller had the shades pulled over so I couldn't really see what Beau was doing in her seat. Most children probably would of been screaming crying but Beau just looked at her bloody knee and said," Need my band-aid at my home." She got up and kept walking. Earlier this morning she was in a really grumpy mood and was being mean to everyone in her path so I told her she was being very mean. She just looked up at me and said, "Me not mean. Me Beau Thomas." Sorry, my mistake.

1 comment: