Pages

Why a blog?

This is my first time to ever do anything like this so please bare with me. I decided to start a blog mostly for myself. I wanted to keep track of all the crazy things that go on in our house on a daily basis. I also thought this would be good for my soul and keep me smiling and laughing even when I feel defeated by my littles at the end of the day. I'm sure there are a lot of blogs out there similar to this one and it may just bore people but that's alright. This is us, me and my littles!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Little Lies, Lots of blood

Usual Sunday, church and lunch. Then we came home hoping the girls would nap but it was already 2:20, late for the littles to go down, so unfortunately none of them fell asleep so we decided to go on a walk to waste time wear them out. I placed Jude in Bella and Beaus room to play while I went to change my shoes. BJ was sitting at the computer in the other room. As I started to put my socks on I heard Jude scream. Not the tired or hungry scream but the hurt really bad scream. I ran to get her but BJ already had her in his arms and was rushing her over the sink, blood all over her face. She was covered in blood and it was running down his arm. It was coming from her mouth but we couldn't tell from where exactly. I so badly wanted to start crying but was trying to keep it together. None of our girls had ever bleed this much. Beau was standing right there saying," Why you cry Shude? Need band-aid?". Bella said Jude had fallen on a stool they have in their room. I felt so bad for little June Bug. It took awhile to stop the bleeding and then the crying. She pretty upset for the rest of the afternoon. Well, we finally got it together and went on our walk. By the time we go to back it was time for me to start dinner. I decided to make salisbury steaks with gravy tonight...something I've never made before but I knew BJ liked it. I also made mashed potatoes, one of Beaus favorite foods. So we sat down to eat and I guess BJ had put just a small piece of meat on Beaus plate and he told her to eat that first. My girls are not huge meat lovers so this is always a struggle. Beau chewed on that one little piece of meat for almost an hour. We kept telling her to swallow it , swallow it, swallow it! She kept saying, "Me am." For some reason if the littles don't care for the food they are told to eat then they will keep it in their mouth for as long as they can. It drives us up the wall!!! Beau didn't seemed bothered that we kept telling her to swallow it or she wasn't going to get a cookie or I would take a bean out of her jar...that sounds so lame now that I'm writing it. We had all finished by this point and Bella was eating her cookie and now Beau was starting to cry and whine because she still had that stupid meat in her mouth and wanted to spit it out but we wouldn't let her. She hadn't touched anything else on her plate  so I told her I was taking a bean out of her jar. She was devastated..."My beam, no my beam!" Still didn't swallow it. You may be reading this and think oh, poor Beau...please don't feel sorry for her. When she needs to she WILL swallow the food, she just didn't want to. So I told her to go potty and i started to get the bath water ready. She went potty, I guess because she came out with no diaper on. She ran up to me and Bella with her mouth wide open so proud to say she had swallowed her food. Finally...so I tell her good job Beau and tell them to get in the bath. As I turn around I see what looks like wet cat food in the bathroom sink. BEAU!!! She had spit her food out in the sink and lied! I couldn't believe it, well, that's not true. I could! The night did not end well for Beau but hopefully she learned her lesson or will at least spit in the toilet and flush it next time!

1 comment: