Pages

Why a blog?

This is my first time to ever do anything like this so please bare with me. I decided to start a blog mostly for myself. I wanted to keep track of all the crazy things that go on in our house on a daily basis. I also thought this would be good for my soul and keep me smiling and laughing even when I feel defeated by my littles at the end of the day. I'm sure there are a lot of blogs out there similar to this one and it may just bore people but that's alright. This is us, me and my littles!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Littles

As I sit down to write this, I'm realizing that it may take me hours to write a small paragraph since I keep getting interrupted every couple minutes but I'm going to try! I'm not sure how to start this whole thing so I guess I will begin by describing each of my girls. Bella is my oldest and turning 6 this summer. She has such a sweet, kind, giving spirit and an incredible love for her family and Jesus. She invited Jesus into her heart in October and is proud to tell you! Bella is in Kinder and is homeschooled. She's doing really well and seems to enjoy being home with me and her sisters. I guess she doesn't know any different so it may just be that. Occasionally she will ask why she doesn't go to a "real school" but after I explain the reasons she moves on. Bellas passion in life (at least now) is making cards for people and picking flowers. If you know her than she has probably made you a card at some point, or 10! By the time I wake up in the morning, which is not long after she does, she has usually made at least 3 cards. Bellas love languages are acts of kindness, receiving gifts and physical touch. She shows people she loves them by making them a card. She adores flowers, nature, deer, and all the little things around us that I have stopped noticing. She makes me stop and look at stars or how fast the clouds are moving or a butterfly flying by. She doesn't miss any outdoor detail.
She has an incredible memory and can memorize Bible verses minutes before Awana's. She always amazes me. She has a very sensitive side to her and an innocense I wish would last forever. She gives, all the time. She's a giver and sometimes I feel like I don't deserve her. It's amazing that a child that small has such unconditional love for me all the time,  even when I feel like I have been the worst mom that day or moment. She always forgives. I learn so much from her.
Beau is 2 and won't be 3 till the fall but I feel like she has been 3 for a long time. Beau is full of life, energy and curiosity. She is a problem solver, like her Dad, and if it doesn't fit she will MAKE it fit. She is the one that's always by my side.. If she's not then I know she's doing something she shouldn't. Beau is tall and big for her age, I think anyway, and can talk pretty well. It amazes me how well she can explain things. She has a deep little raspy voice sometimes which I love. She doesn't have time to sit still and watch movies or cartoons, never has. She is way too busy. She loves to paint and make a mess but by the time I have set up all the paint stuff, she has moved on. She is currently potty training, has been for months it seems. Beau usually does things on her own time so I'm assuming thats how potty training will be. She would rather be outside than any where else. Her best buddy is our lab, Titan. She has always called him "Buddy". Where ever she goes, he goes. She sneaks him her food and whispers secrets in his ears. Sometimes when she's in trouble, which is often, she will go lay her head on his and cry, I guess looking for some sympathy. Beau is tough and always has been. Most falls, scrapes, cuts, etc. don't  even phase her. She falls off of things all day long and just stands up saying, "Beau Beau fine. Me fine." She has been referring to herself as "Beau Beau" for quite some time. I still can't believe she hasn't broken a bone by now. She's very smart and a fast learner. She wants to do everything her sister does even if that means taking it right out of her hands! Don't mess with Beau Beau.
Jude, my last baby, just turned 8 months. She had a rough start in the beginning as she arrived 4 weeks early but you wouldn't even be able to tell. Jude is such a sweet, precious little thing and both girls just adore her. She is the only one with big blue eyes, maybe from my dad....and has been such a good baby. For the most part she sleeps pretty well, eats wells and loves to sit and play with her sisters. I can sit her down somewhere and she will play by herself for at least 20 minutes! She is starting to pull herself up and walk holding onto things. Just the other day I walked into her room and she was just standing there! That's always weird at first. She started crawling last week and is always on the move and in a different spot than where I originally put her. I know people always say this but she is getting big so fast. She is our 3rd daughter and our last so if she wanted to take forever to do things, that would be fine with us!

1 comment:

  1. And they are all 3 so precious!!! I'm so glad I get a front row seat to watch them grow up!
    -Kristie

    ReplyDelete